Keeps the focus on fresh lines not winter chills. This premium insulated jacket is designed for skiing and snowboarding days. It's waterproof for big "an inch an hour, two feet a day" type snowfalls. And breathable for linking lines on perfect fall-line pitches. Yeehaw!
- Fabric is waterproof-breathable nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Lined with soft, recycled polyester taffeta.
- Insulated with quilted polyester, heavier through the body and lighter in the hood and arms.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and 1 external chest pocket.
- Insulated, attached hood.
- Storm flap covers the zipper and a fleece liner and chin guard provides softness against skin.
- Elastic cuffs have Velcro® closures.
- Wash in a front loading machine on delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry on low.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyurethane|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Recco system|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|