Keeps the focus on fresh lines not winter chills. These premium insulated pants are designed for skiing and snowboarding days. They are waterproof for big "an inch an hour, two feet a day" type snowfalls. And breathable for linking lines on perfect fall-line pitches. Yeehaw!
- Fabric is waterproof-breathable nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Lined with soft, recycled polyester taffeta.
- Insulated with quilted polyester.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and 1 cargo pocket.
- Ski pass loop sewn onto one of the belt loops.
- Microfleece lined waistband has Velcro® tabs for a custom fit.
- Articulated knees allow unrestricted movement.
- Ankle zips and inner gaiters have snaps and gripper elastic.
- Wash in a front loading machine on delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry on low.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyurethane|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.