Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, these pants are not scared of the elements. Spacious construction through the legs provides excellent movability for skiing or riding. Fleece lining adds a layer of warmth against biffs, bad weather, or sitting idle on the chair lift.
- Polyster ripstop insulated with polyester fill and lined with soft fleece.
- Ripstop material, water repellent finish, sealed seams and leg gaiters keeps moisture at bay and snow out.
- Articulated knees allow ease of movement.
- Adjustable side tabs at the waist create a customized fit.
- Connector system can be joined to the snow skirt on the Volta jacket for total snow blockage.
- Pocket space is not an issue: 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets, two knee pockets, one hip pocket, and one rear.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|