Merrell Norsehund Omega Mid Waterproof Boots - Men's
Boots on a mission to keep your feet warm and dry. Synthetic insulation works to keep your feet cozy, while the insole reflects cold and prevents it rising up through your boots. The end result is a toasty pair of waterproof winter boots to keep your feet dry on your next stroll, commute, or hike.
- Uppers are made of full grain leather with a breathable waterproof membrane.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel prolongs the life of your boot.
- Lightweight synthetic insulation keeps feet warm, but without bulk.
- Conductor™ thermal fleece retains heat in various conditions, including rain.
- EVA-removable footbed.
- Moulded nylon arch shank provides foot support in all the right places.
- Interior lugs provide all-surface traction while 5.5mm exterior lugs give you confident foot strike, regardless of the terrain.
- Manufacturer's comfort range is -32C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation + 300g fleece|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|