This tough soft shell has wicked stretch and good winter functionality. The windproof fabric is built for Nordic skiing and the other sports that have you eyeballing the mountains and watching the snow reports for evidence of bluebird weather.
- Fabric is 94% polyester with 6% spandex. Soft yet strong, it's windproof, water-resistant, laminated, and has big stretch for excellent range of motion.
- Panels under arms and across back are stretchy brushed polyester with elastane, for easy ventilation and full freedom of movement.
- Inside surface is brushed for warmth and softness next to the skin.
- Lined with soft, comfortable fleece inside the collar, to treat your face and jaw with tenderness.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
- Inner cuff at sleeve ends to keep the snow off your wrists.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility while skiing at night.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|