A full size airbag pack for avalanche pros, guides and other folks who want an airbag rig with enough carrying capacity for a full day in the backcountry. The Float 32 has a single chamber, 150L airbag system, but is lighter than previous models so you can make an airbag pack a regular component of your ski setup.
- The airbag is designed to reduce or eliminate burial depth and protect your head, neck and upper body from trauma should you be caught in an avalanche. The trigger can be run to either shoulder strap and stores under a zipper.
- Single chamber airbag has a super-efficient venturi system designed to keep cost and waste down.
- Airbag, cylinder, and compressed air equipment are now interchangeable among 2012/2013 Float Packs.
- Refillable air cartridge not included.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at BCA authorized depots.
- Internal rod frame, load lifters, and back panel access.
- External shovel and probe pockets, waist belt pockets, lined goggle pocket and hydration sleeve keeps your gear organized.
- Ski/snowboard carrying system.
- Helmet and ice axe carriers.
|Main fabric||330-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|45 - 58cm|
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.