Although designed for cross-country skiing enthusiasts, this versatile jacket offers a barrier against wintry winds, for comfort through a range of cold-weather sports. Good for snowshoeing, autumn hiking, or cycling through a blustery commute.
- Shell is 100% polyester, with a wind-blocking fabric at the front, for comfort when your descent leads straight into a williwaw.
- Stretchy fleece fabric at the back gives your shoulders plenty of mobility.
- Mesh lining keeps you from overheating on the uphill.
- Fleece lined collar puts a soft touch around your face.
- Full front zipper.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|