Sweating your way around a 27km technical loop is painful, but you like it that way. Don’t you? These light and responsive trail runners please your feet with generous support and stability for long runs. A waterproof laminate keeps feet dry, while aggressive traction grips loose and muddy terrain.
- Uppers are water-resistant leather and synthetic mesh. Webbing closures provide exceptional fit and comfort for extended trail time.
- OutDry® waterproof-breathable laminate bonded to the upper, for a better than standard bootie construction. The waterproof layer is just under the outer surface, reducing the amount of water that can be absorbed.
- Snug midfoot, roomy toebox, with strap closures for adjustments.
- Protective synthetic toe cap.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris.
- Midsoles are dual-density moulded EVA foam with medial posting to control foot motion.
- Full-length flexible EVA layer between mid and outsole provides protection from irregularities.
- Outsoles are dual-lugged Gryptonite® trail with large blade lugs for grip on loose or muddy terrain. Additional digging lugs for aggressive bite on technical terrain.
- Motion control platform to reduce pronation.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|16 - 8mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.