Sweating your way around a 27km technical loop is painful, but you like it that way. Don’t you? These light and responsive trail runners please your feet with generous support and stability for long runs. A waterproof laminate keeps feet dry, while aggressive traction grips loose and muddy terrain.
- Uppers are water-resistant leather and synthetic mesh. Webbing closures provide exceptional fit and comfort for extended trail time.
- OutDry® waterproof-breathable laminate bonded to the upper, for a better than standard bootie construction. The waterproof layer is just under the outer surface, reducing the amount of water that can be absorbed.
- Snug midfoot, roomy toebox, with strap closures for adjustments.
- Protective synthetic toe cap.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris.
- Midsoles are dual-density moulded EVA foam with medial posting to control foot motion.
- Full-length flexible EVA layer between mid and outsole provides protection from irregularities.
- Outsoles are dual-lugged Gryptonite® trail with large blade lugs for grip on loose or muddy terrain. Additional digging lugs for aggressive bite on technical terrain.
- Motion control platform to reduce pronation.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|16 - 8mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.