These all-mountain boots punch above their weight. The offer power and control to drive fast in varied conditions and terrain. Their unique magnesium backbones gives them flex for easy walking without compromising their ski performance.
- Upper cuffs are polypropylene, reinforced at the rear for control and softer at the front for progressive flex. Lowers are polyurethane for stiffness and control.
- Ride and Hike technology for comfort and performance in either mode.
- 50mm strap and 3 aluminum buckles.
- Heel cushioning system adds comfort.
- Removable heel and toe DIN pads.
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|