If the word "winter" brings to mind cool grey drizzle rather than icicles and whiteouts, this is for you. The strategically placed fabrics and venting zips will keep you warm but not overheated while riding in mellow conditions.
- Made of 90% polyester with 10% elastane. Front fabric is Windstopper® X-Fast 2, for windproofness and water-resistance. Fabric at the back is chosen for warmth and its ability to move moisture away from your core.
- Front zippered chest vents let your body's heat escape.
- 3 external rear pockets are good for storing gloves, eyewear, energy bars, etc.
- Full-length zipper down centre front.
- Reflective piping and tabs make you more visible when the world is just varying shades of gray.
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps it from riding up.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|