Logging training miles may feel gruelling, but at least you can stay warm while doing it. This jacket’s brushed fleece and interlocked polyester creates an impenetrable force against cold and wind; however, the stretchy fabric remains breathable, improving the transfer of moisture from inside to outside.
- Made from a polyester, elastane blend.
- Windstopper X-Fast 2 fabric creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier to block out all things bad in rough weather.
- Cam-locking zipper head keeps it in place.
- Thermoflex flip-up collar is the only response you need to cold air and neck drafts.
- 3 external back drop-in pockets allows for easy access to your mid-ride snack, or water reserves.
- Reflective tabs for visibility in low light.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|