Zip-off sleeves give this jacket mad, 3-season functionality, which is where the name comes into play. Meaning “crazy” in Italian, it gives you a viable piece to keep on riding through windy, wintery or cold conditions. Rather than a jacket with removable sleeves and a vest as an afterthought, the Pazza is equally good as either.
- Made from polyester, polyurethane.
- SG0.6 Wind pockets a wind membrane between two layers of fabric, creating an insulating, as well ventilating effect.
- Warmer fabric on the back wicks moisture, breathes, and keeps you from overheating.
- Full-length YKK camlock zipper keeps your zip locked in place.
- 3 rear drop-in pockets for your water and snacks.
- Rear reflective tabs for visibility in low light.
|Face fabric||Polyester + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|