Rossignol X3 Boots - Men's
Versatile boots for recreational touring. They prioritize comfort and warmth while offering good mobility, stability, and control. The Free-flex design puts maximum energy into each kick, for a powerful classic technique.
- Ergonomic lace covers protect against cold and snow.
- Velcro® powerstrap fits snug to enhance mobility, stability, and control of your skis.
- Speed-lock lacing system gets you into your skis and out in the snow faster.
- Quick-dry inner linings keep your feet comfortable all day.
- Thermomouldable liners let you customize the fit just right.
- Active heel support provides lots of control.
- Nylon midsoles have metal reinforcements.
- Toe-box, midsole and heel are reinforced for increased durability when exploring on and off-trail.
- TPR bi-injected (dual-material) sole has double grooves for all-terrain performance.
- Compatible with Rottefella® NNN bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|