Carbon reinforced race-ready skis with a honeycomb core. Great for racers or recreational skiers who want high-end performance skis that still ring in at an affordable price.
- Honeycomb synthetic core combines very light material with excellent compression behaviour and strength.
- Single-layer carbon laminate for stiffness and power.
- Activ'cap construction for stability in tougher snow conditions.
- Control edges keep the ski torsionally rigid and resist twisting.
- Lower, shorter tip lightens swing weight and keeps them manoeuvrable.
- NIS 7 binding plate.
- K7000 race finshed base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||40-44-43-43mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.