Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that the next time rain, snow or sleet threatens to ruin your ride, you’re prepared for the elements. This contoured windproof and water-resistant vest folds down to the size of a cell phone (approx. 4 inches across), making it as easy as an energy bar to stuff into a back pocket.
- The polyester Forcefield fabric provides exceptional lightweight, breathable wind and rain protection.
- Mesh-lined collar helps with venting and won’t irritate your neck when zipped up the whole way.
- Expansion vent at the back increases breathability.
- Reflective tabs make sure you’re visible.
- Built-in stuff sack for stashing in a pocket.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.