Knickers built for riding comfort, whether the day is cold, dry, dark or damp. After spending a lot of time on the bike, out in the weather, and back in the lab, the Castelli® people have come up with a fabric that combines exceptional water-repellency and warmth with reliable breathability.
- Made with the Castelli® Nanoflex for outstanding warmth, breathability, and water-repellency. When you hit a wall of rain, the nanotechnology treatment forces water droplets to run off.
- Fabric is 85% nylon polyamide, with 15% elastane for streamlined, body-hugging stretch.
- Mesh bib straps are breathable, transport moisture, and keep the waist in position.
- Thoughtful construction minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible.
- Kiss3 pad provides long-ride comfort, with an anatomic shape; strategically placed, varying thicknesses; and a brushed microfibre cover to eliminate chafing. The bacteriostatic treatment reduces the likelihood of saddle sores.
- Giro3 leg grippers keep the legs in place without binding.
- Reflective graphics on legs.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|