Speedy classic skis that are light and highly manoeuvrable for race days. They offer an easy, efficient kick and long, glorious glide while keeping you in control through tight turns and icy hills.
- Light sidecut curves inward to increase the speed of your glide while providing good control.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of oomph into your stride and glide.
- Core is Densolite 2000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- G3 bases offer excellent waxless performance on a variety of snow conditions.
- Race universal grinding makes these very speedy skis.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||45-45-45mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.