Warm, waterproof boots for heading into the heart of winter. Pull them on with confidence when the river's frozen over and angry winds push the smoke back down into chimneys.
- Uppers are waterproof nylon lined with a hollow-fibre layer and Thermaplush, making these extremely warm, dry boots. The faux fur trimming the collar feels great and adds to their cool factor.
- Lace-up closure with metal D-rings.
- Rubber toe bumpers make them extra durable.
- Midsoles are a cushioned EVA compound for comfortable support.
- Outsoles are rubber made with slip-resistant technology, so you won't take a spill on the ice.
- Rated for comfort to -20°C (4°F).
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|