A lightweight touring oriented version of the proven Duke and Baron platforms. Using more synthetic materials to achieve lighter weight, they still maintain excellent lateral control, rigidity, and positive lock in ski mode. Plastic added to the metal surfaces is designed to block ice build-up. Superb for on-hill skiing, slackcountry jaunts, and challenging backcountry descents.
- Delrin frame/hollow aluminum and glass reinforced components for lightweight durability and burliness.
- Underfoot mode release lever for security while skiing/touring (requires removal of boot to switch modes).
- Integrated shock absorber for quiet touring.
- Redesigned heel lift allows a higher touring position.
- Toe areas fit a wider range of AT boots.
- Backcountry comfort 40mm setback touring position eases walking/hiking.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||135mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|