Minimalist trail runners with a neutral platform and feisty protection against rocks, roots, and rubble. Light in weight but mighty in performance, they'll gently coax your running technique towards a more balanced and powerful form.
- Uppers have a Flex Film: a thin, flexible film welded onto the upper to lock the foot in place, resulting in a better fit with no stitching, extra bulk, or layers to rub or irritate.
- Collar is lined with HydraMAX to keep the air flowing freely.
- Wrapped medial toe provides protection against trail debris.
- Insoles are EVA.
- Midsole is EVA+ (High Abrasion EVA), built with Heel ProGrid cushioning technology to absorb impact. External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) includes a rock plate to protect the foot from sharp objects.
- Outsoles are grippy rubber with triangular lugs facing opposite directions, for sure-footed traction both up and downhill.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|11.5 - 7.5mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.