Nothing is totally waterproof, but these booties are close. For best results wear cycling pants over top of the booties. The fit varies depending on the type of footwear worn.
- Seam-taped packcloth upper for waterproofness.
- Urethane-coated industrial fabric used under forefoot and arch strap.
- Elasticized top with Velcro®-adjustable rear entry.
- Scotchlite® tape on back. Reflective strips on outside foot.
- Sizing given is for narrow cycling shoes. You may need to select a larger size for running shoes or boots.
- XS fits women's 5 to 6.5.
- Small fits men's 6 to 7.5, women's 7 to 8.5.
- Medium fits men's 8 to 9.5, women's 9 to 10.5.
- Large fits men's 10 to 11, women's 11.
- XL fits men's 11.5to 12.5.
- XXL fits men's 13 to 14.
- Make sure shoe covers fit snugly around the shoes you bike in. If there are gaps near the soles, choose smaller-sized covers. Try them out before you ride to make sure they work with your pedals.
|Main material||Urethane-coated packcloth|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|