Take a blustery day and sprinkle it with light showers and it's a great time to enjoy the uncrowded excellence of the roads. This cycling jacket fends off the weather and the venting panels let you keep up express speeds.
- Elite Barrier fabric provides great wind protection and water resistance.
- Direct-vent panels add extra ventilation.
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth.
- One back hook-and-loop pocket holds small essentials.
- Collar tapers from to back to fit your riding position.
- Reflective elements for low light visibility.
- Semi-form fit.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.