Performance at an all-mountain weight. Aggressive riders on a budget will appreciate the combination of strength, stiffness and lightness.
- Arms are made of ultra-strong 7050 aluminum alloy.
- Team DH X-type BB cups are forged and CNC machined from 6066 aluminum.
- EXI interface external bottom bracket system allows easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and a fully adjustable chainline.
- Removable granny spider ring.
- 6mm of chainline adjustment.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease to extend their life.
- For 68mm or 73mm BB shell only.
- Chain rings and bash guard not included.
|Length||165, 170, 175m|
|Bottom bracket included||Yes|