Trail running shoes with legendary FiveFingers lineage. Spyridons offer exhilarating barefoot freedom with considerable underfoot protection. The low-profile outsoles have lugs designed for the rigours of rough and rooty trails.
- Uppers are made of polyamide and synthetic stretch mesh.
- hook-and-loop closures make them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- Padded collar provides comfortable support around the ankle.
- Aegis-trreated microfibre footbed.
- Midsoles are a 3mm Dri-lex-covered polyurethane, combining minimalist cushioning with good flexibility. Moulded nylon mesh offers additional protection to mid- and forefoot by widely distributing any impact from stones or debris.
- Outsoles are Vibram® XSTrek 3.5mm performance rubber, with aggressive, full-coverage traction plus propulsion and braking lugs for precise stopping and starting.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|3 - 3mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.