Lightweight fully-loaded helmet that's compatible with audio systems.
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- 16 vents allow airflow and cooling. Regulator system can be opened or closed for venting when wanted.
- Adjustable Boa Fit System uses an intuitive dial for single-handed micro adjustment.
- Snapfit form fitting ear pads are removable and washable.
- Removable google lock keeps your goggle on your helmet.
- Compatible with Skullcandy helmet audio systems.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Shell material||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).