Kids can wear this versatile helmet for any season, whether they're into skateboarding, biking, snowboarding, or all of the above.
- EPS liner and ABS shell provide comfort and durability.
- Airflow climate control includes 14 vents.
- AirEvac ventilation allows warm air to exhaust out the top of ski goggles and out through the helmet.
- Adjustable dial fit.
- Bombshell form-fitting ear pads are easily removable and washable.
- Removable goggle lock retains the goggle strap on the helmet.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
|Snowsports + cycling|
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).