MEC Kimberlite Jacket - Women's
Something to wear while surveying the grounds of your estate, or waiting in line at the local coffee shop. The Kimberlite has quilted insulation nestled under a water-resistant exterior. The contrasting plaid liner adds a pop of colour to the otherwise subdued palette. And the three-quarter length adds some welcome warmth and coverage when the winds pick up.
- Polyester face fabric has a DWR coating to shed water and mist.
- Quilted polyester insulation and a plaid fabric inner.
- Hood has an adjustable drawcord.
- Front handwarmer pockets have snap closures.
- Internal pocket secures with a zipper.
- Drawcord at waist to refine the silhouette.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.