MEC Robin LS Shirt - Women's
Button-ups are classic summer dress code. Lightweight and breathable, this top can act as an over-shirt as easily as it can be the star of the show. Roll up your sleeves when it's time to serve the potato salad, and unbutton the collar to get the air flowing before the inevitable Frisbee toss.
- Made of organically grown cotton.
- 2 chest button pockets and shoulder epaulettes.
- Buttons have a weathered treatment.
- Rounded hem lays nicely over jeans and skirts.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.