MEC Frontenac Parka - Men's
Stay warm when the mercury drops, and then drops some more. This warm, tailored parka keeps the cold at bay and has room for sweaters or fleece layers underneath. The outer shell is tough and water-resistant, great for dry, cold, squeaky-snow conditions. The cut is tailored, rather than boxy, with multi-panel construction and stitch detailing on the front placket to set it apart from utilitarian parkas.
- Shell fabric is woven polyester with an excellent DWR treatment to provide water-resistance in all but the wettest settings.
- Lined with recycled polyester.
- Insulated with sewn-through, quilted duck down for outstanding warmth.
- Integrated hood is adjustable front and back, and has a removable faux-fur trim that blocks out blustery conditions and spindrift.
- Fleece-lined collar.
- Insulated zipper flap.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with zippers, 2 cargo pockets with flaps, 2 large-capacity internal pockets, single zippered internal pocket, and an extra pocket on the sleeve.
- Adjustable waist drawcord tunes the fit and seals in warmth.
- Rib knit cuffs.
- Cut above the knee.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.