MEC Co-opted Jacket - Women's
Vintage-inspired down jacket with technical features to make it a winter staple. Treated with durable water repellent (DWR) and insulated with down, this fitted parka keeps you warm and looking good, whether you're ordering hot chocolate at the café or exploring a new ski town. Removable faux fur trim lets you decide on the level you want to take your coziness.
- Outer fabric is woven polyester with a moisture-shedding DWR finish.
- Filled with 550-fill power duck down.
- Button-down front has an inner placket as an extra insulating measure.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 2 drop-in snap pockets and 1 internal zippered chest pocket provide ample storage options.
- Straps in back have snaps and can be used to tailor the silhouette.
- Removable faux fur trim.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.