MEC Franklin Jacket - Men's
Combines the casual style you go for during the week with the warmth and durability you expect from your outdoor gear. This burly cotton jacket stands up to the cold, has plenty of movement, and has interior quilting to seal in warmth.
- Made from a burly blend of organic cotton and spandex, and lined with breathable recycled polyester.
- Quilted polyester insulation for a vintage vibe.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 snap/flap drop-in pocket at the chest provides plenty of space for change and bus passes.
- 1 internal zippered pocket keeps your valuables close.
- Wind flap behind zipper blocks out the cold.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.