MEC Co-opted Vest - Men's
This vest will be deputized as your standby layer of warmth on cool days and in unpredictable weather conditions. It's casual, can be stuffed in a pack or messenger bag, and has enough pockets for all your essentials and sundry items.
- Outer fabric is woven polyester with a moisture-shedding DWR finish.
- Filled with duck down.
- Snap-down front has an inner placket as an extra insulating measure.
- Deep front pockets have flap closure, 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 internal zippered chest pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.