Showers Pass Transit Jacket - Women's
Rain and accumulated moisture vapour are no longer your concern. With underarm vents, a back zip, and gusseted cuffs, this 3-layer jacket lets you self-regulate the airflow to stay cool inside. While rain might not be the most enjoyable cycling companion, water-resistant zippers and a waterproof flap on the front zipper keep it from getting too familiar with you while you ride.
- Made of lightweight, durable waterproof Artex fabric.
- Soft micro-chamois collar with extended tail for extra coverage.
- Reflective strips all over the jacket give you 360-degree reflectivity.
- Waterproof two-way underarm zips (30cm.) provide ventilation.
- Large back vent (59cm) for regulated airflow.
- Gusseted cuffs.
- Water-resistant zippers on chest and hand pockets. Front zip has an inner storm flap and built-in rain gutter.
- Chest pocket with audio port.
- Extended tail keeps your back covered and warm.
|Face fabric||75-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Underarm zips + back vent|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|