Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX Day Hiking Boots - Men's
The second generation of these popular boots is more durable, yet lighter and more breathable than the original. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology lets water vapour escape while keeping showers or soggy ground from soaking you. Beefy enough for fast and light backpacking on moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and Airmesh with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings.
- Arc Tempo last makes an asymmetric curve with good vertical toe and a medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction are great for moving quickly over technical ground.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Reflective piping makes it easier for cars or friends with headlamps to see you.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with moulded TPU plate chassis for torsional rigidity and support.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber, exclusive to Vasque.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.