Vasque Breeze 2.0 Gore-Tex Day Hiking Boots - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The second generation of these popular boots is more durable, yet lighter and more breathable than the original. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology lets water vapour escape while keeping showers or soggy ground from soaking you. Beefy enough for fast and light backpacking on moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and Airmesh with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings.
- Arc Tempo last makes an asymmetric curve with good vertical toe and a medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction are great for moving quickly over technical ground.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Reflective piping makes it easier for cars or friends with headlamps to see you.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with moulded TPU plate chassis for torsional rigidity and support.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber, exclusive to Vasque.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.