Clean lines let you slip smoothly through the city. On the weekend, slide your favourite hydration reservoir inside and head into the hinterland.
- Zippered and expandable stretch pocket.
- Z-foam back panel is shaped to match the curve of your back and keep you cool.
- Shaped, perforated EVA foam back panel helps keep you cool
- Removable hipbelt.
- Hydration sleeve and port.
- Hidden gear loops for securing a helmet or large items.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.