With a variable suspension system your can tune the way the Lagunitas Pack carries to suit weight and your mode of transport. With a heavy load, keep it close for stability. For active hiking or biking, relax the suspension to create an airy trampoline system that cools you back. For wet days, it's highly water-resistant, and has a waterproof inner pocket for a phone, wallet and things that have to stay dry.
- Easy access flap lid.
- Stretch panels expand and curve in response to the load and suspension setting.
- Hidden daisy chains secure a helmets and oversized items.
- Hydration sleeve and port let you add your favourite reservoir system (not included).
- Water-resistant main compartment, plus a waterproof top pocket.
- Removable hipbelt.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.