These winter folding trekking poles are equipped with FlickLock® adjusters. They fold to a super-compact size, so they're ideal to bring in your pack for snowboarding, snowshoeing, or light ski touring use. (Steep no-fall zone aficionados and front-country skiers may want to look for a fixed-length pole.)
- 3-section aluminum shaft with speed cone deployment.
- Efficient series grip has a fluted interior to reduce weight.
- Strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle adjusts easily.
- Textured grip extension for grip while climbing or side-hilling.
- 100mm compact powder baskets.
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|38 - 40cm|
|Sold in pairs||Yes|