This simple, less expensive version of AVID high-end Elixirs still delivers the famous premium ride quality, along with a powerful two-caliper design and a reach adjust that’s easy to access.
- Lever is tungsten with an aluminum body. Caliper is forged aluminum.
- Rotor HS1 (140mm rear) 160/180/200mm.
- Ambidextrous mount.
- Split clamp.
- TaperBore closure system reduces weight while increasing lever feedback, power and control.
- MatchMaker compatible to reduce weight and clutter on your handlebars when paired with other AVID components.
- Top-loading pads install without removing the wheel, working under the caliper or inverting the bike.
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System makes installation, adjustment and alignment fast and easy.
- Reach Adjust feature fits the lever to your hand.
- DOT 5.1 fluid has a much longer boiling time, for fade-free performance in extreme conditions.