These kits have everything you need to convert an existing tube-type mountain bike (or cyclocross) rim and tire to tubeless. Say hello to reduced rolling resistance, improved traction and control, and greater puncture and pinch protection.
- 2 moulded rim strips with integrated valve.
- 1 pint of Stan's Tire Sealant.
- 1 roll of Universal Kit Tape.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- NoTubes decal.
- Standard kit fits most cross country mountain bike rims 21.5 to 24.5mm, either 24 or 26in. diameter, and some narrow 29in. mountain rims. Includes 32mm removeable core Presta valve stems.
- Freeride kit fits most freeride or all-mountain rims measuring 27 to 34mm wide. Includes 32mm removeable core Schrader valve stems.