It sucks to have to yank your pants back into place after an aggressive herringbone. These breathable, windproof pants keep your bottoms where they should be with removable suspenders, articulated knees and an adjustable drawcord waist. Great for cold and wet conditions, they are cut higher in the back and have a water-repellent surface to keep you dry.
- Made of polyester Stormwall soft shell fabric. Contains a windproof membrane laminated between two layers of fleece fabric. Soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Reflective print to keep you visible as the days get darker.
- Sternum strap-style suspenders can be adjusted, or outright removed, depending on your preference.
- Drawcord adjustable waist for a snug fit.
- Articulated knees for increased movement.
- Elasticized cuffs and ankle zips to cut keep snow out.