Aggressive snowshoes for traversing tricky slopes or accessing mountaineering or ice routes. Light enough to pack, they're what you want to use to cross varied terrain with deep snow or frozen, pocketed crust.
- Frames are rugged aluminum.
- Decking is urethane-impregnated nylon.
- Posi-Lock AT bindings are secure, freeze resistant, and accommodate any footwear.
- Torsion2 crampons have split teeth to distribute forces evenly on rugged terrain.
- Teeth around the perimeter of the frame provide 360-degree traction, for grip when traversing.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and improve traction while climbing, and are easily engaged with your pole.
- Accepts post-2010 Lightening tails to add additional flotation for heavier loads and less supportive snow.
- Low-profile, narrow frames are ideal for women, those with a narrow gait, or for folks looking for the lightest snowshoe possible.
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.