MEC Drift Pullover - Men's
Double knit for thickness and brushed for warmth, this lightweight pullover wears well solo, or as a mid-layer on your powder and trail pursuits. Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem add style to your fleecey ways, and the ribbing is also useful for sealing in extra warmth.
- Made of soft polyester fleece.
- Zippered kangaroo pocket to keep essentials handy.
- Raglan sleeves diminish any irritation that may come from wearing a shoulder pack.
- Faux leather zipper pulls.
- Wear it under a wind shell for maximum insulation.
- Cold wash, dry and iron on low. No bleach, no dry cleaning.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.