Lightweight randonee technology meets freeride fun and flotation, the result – a hybrid ski that’s designed to travel long distances and still have enough in the tank to deliver fun descents in variable conditions or challenging terrain. The European style has been re-engineered for hillside hits, backcountry missions and all-mountain exploring.
- Core is lightweight aramid honeycomb, with good compressive strength.
- Steel edges bite on hard snow.
- Fiberglass reinforced under the bindings with carbon reinforcements to offer torsional rigidity.
- Scratch resistance polyamide protection on the top sheet.
- Differentiated tail flexibility for easy handling.