These dual control levers have an ergonomic shape and enhanced brake arch-pivot. It gives you a quick response and access to the levers from an upper grip, and good control no matter where your hands are positioned. Internal cable routing yields a light steering action (looks nice and clean too).
- 2 sizes of shims give a 5 to 10mm adjustment range, to comfortably accommodate a wide variety of hand sizes.
- Compatible with 10-speed systems.
- Double front shifting.
- SIS-SP41 shift cable casing.
- Stainless steel shift cable.
- Super SLR is compatible with ST-6700 components.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Combination brake/shifter – shifts when all, or part, of the lever is moved laterally; Grip – shifts via twisting a component of the grip; Lever – shifts when lever is physically adjusted either forward or backwards; Trigger – shifts when small button or trigger is pressed.
|Optical gear display||No|
Allows the user to shift down quickly by either pushing or pulling the trigger.