The latest evolution of Oakley’s sport shades feature Switchlock technology for rapid lens changes. Each style comes with two sets of lenses, so you can dial your vision coverage to changing conditions.
- Nylon frames are light and stress resistant.
- Rubber ear-socks and nose pieces keeps them secure and aligned even when you sweat.
- 8.75 base lens curve allows good peripheral vision and blocks glare, but doesn't stick out at the side or leave a gap around your cheekbones.
- 8.75 base lens curvature optimizes your peripheral vision so you can identify race rivals.
- Iridium lens coating reduces glare.
- Black Iridium lens is excellent for all-purpose sunny conditions. 10% visible light transmission. Second lens is Light Grey for semi-bright conditions and true colour perceptionwith. 39% visible light transmission, .
- Jade Iridium lens suits mid to bright light and gives true colour perception. 17% visible light transmission. Second lens is Yellow for good contrast in flat to low light. 90% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.