Armour up your eyes with these glasses and interchangeable lenses. The 8.75 base lens curve allows good peripheral vision and blocks glare.
- Nylon frames are light and stress resistant.
- Rubber ear-socks and nose pieces keeps them secure and aligned even when you sweat.
- Iridium lens coating reduces glare.
- Polarized lens blocks glare and enhances contrast. 10% visible light transmission.
- Black Iridium lens is a good all-purpose choice for sunny conditions. 10% visible light transmission.
- G30 Iridium lens has a rose base to improve contrast. 25% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.