The generation is lighter, with a strong guide spring for crisper shifting. With no chainstay contact, it’s smooth, silent and durable.
- Low profile design, with direct cable mounting to reduce snagging.
- Single tension construction for aggressive riding.
- Shifting action is top normal.
- Mount type is drop-out.
- Maximum sprocket is 34 teeth.
- Minimum sprocket is 11 teeth.
- Front difference is 22 teeth maximum.
- Total capacity is 35 teeth.
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.