MEC Paceline Jersey - Men's
MEC Paceline Jersey - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $43.00 $43.00
- Original price $79.00
Free shipping on orders over $50
- Available online
- Check store availability
Count on this jersey to set the pace. Fits close, feels warm, and the gripper cinches nicely for a comfortable ride with an always-covered back. The zip-up mock neck comes up just that little bit extra to block the wind, and the graphic treatment and colour blocking gives a distinctly vintage feel.
- Made from quick drying polyester.
- Chin guard cover protects your skin from the zipper.
- Dovetail hem and gripper.
- 3 back drop-in pockets to keep your rations close
- 1 small zippered pocket for the day you want to ride light and just need to pack along a house key and a credit card.
- Pairs nicely with the Rouleur bib shorts.
- Reflective welt on back zippered pocket.
The day you purchased your $5 MEC membership, you became part of a community that’s now four million members strong. You also became a shareholder in this Co-op. Your vote is both a right and a responsibility, and electing representatives you trust to provide informed oversight, passionate stewardship, and sound decision-making is an essential part of securing a vibrant future for MEC.
What you’re voting on
You choose the individuals you’d like to oversee your Co-op on the Board of Directors. Board members are the elected stewards of MEC, and serve three-year terms with the option to run again for a second term. Each year, members elect three candidates to sit on the Board.
Members also have the opportunity to vote on certain resolutions. Resolutions can provide direction to the Board, change our Rules of Co-operation, and affect the way we do business.
As a retail co-op, MEC is owned by its members and is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors elected by the membership. Our goal is strong and balanced leadership, and our nominations process helps us get there.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The nominations period for the 2017 election is now closed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to run for our Board who possess the skills, experience and values needed for MEC to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex retail environment. Three directors are elected annually and serve for a three-year term, with the option of running for a second term.
MEC’s Nominations Committee assesses all nominees to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The Board must recommend between 4 and 9 of the candidates based on the extent to which they meet MEC’s current needs.
Need more information?
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.